Q1 Disinfection flow chart: laryngoscope
1. Pull out the laryngoscope to contact with the patient. Then, immediately try to wipe it off with wet gauze.
2. Or put the laryngoscope and accessories into the cleaning tank, especially into the bottom of running water for thorough cleaning. There should be an additional cost for cleaning the gauze.
3. Use in such a way that the Shun wash should be newly disinfected by the new group.
4. Or soak dry laryngoscope accessories, buttons and valves with less enzyme detergent for 5-10 minutes.
5. In general, rinse each tube thoroughly with a syringe water gun, so as to remove the enzyme solution and not loose dirt in the tube is less, both are the same.
6. Periodically rinse the outer surface of the laryngoscope and flush the tubes in each area with a 50 ml syringe to remove the water used in the tubes, which must not be diluted.
7. Or dry, then laryngoscope into a disinfection jar with 2% glutaraldehyde (then submerge it all in the disinfection solution and each orifice.
Q2: What disinfectant is used to disinfect laryngoscopes?
1. Disinfect the laryngoscope after use before disinfection treatment process to assess disassembly and cleaning.
2. Wipe the surface with a clean wet gauze, keep the inner lining of the flashlight dry, and prohibit direct rinsing with water.
3. placed under the surface of clean water, scrub with a small soft screw or cotton swab. Not only is it necessary or desirable to scrub the seam clean, you should also use detergent when appropriate to ensure that the seam is clean.
4. Disinfect with 75% alcohol soak for 30 minutes.
5. Patients with special infections should be soaked in a disinfectant solution with an effective chlorine content of 1000 mg/L for 30 minutes, then rinsed with water and dried or wiped dry with a clean cloth.
6. Change clean gloves and wipe all parts of the flashlight surface with sticky disinfectant solution or gauze.
7. Dress code for nurses, special infectious patients need to wear masks, protective glasses and other protective clothing.
Post time: 16-08-22